Division:Youth, Middle School, High School
Date:Sunday, October 27, 2019
Quarry Road Park, 7871 Quarry Road, Macungie, PA, USA
Girls Divisions:5th/6th, 7th/8th, High School Varsity, High School Junior Varsity
Team Registration will open in Spring, 2019
Girls 7v7 round robin tournament and charity event!
- All divisions play 7 v 7 (7 field players plus a goalie).
- Guaranteed 4 (25 minute running clock) officiated games on modified field lengths.
- Minimum 10 players per roster, 14 players maximum.
The Haunt Schedule will be posted in October, 2019
Inclement Weather Policy
- Games will be played rain or shine.
- In case of thunder/lightning, all games will be suspended and fields will be cleared by sounding an air horn (3 long blasts).
- Games will resume 30 minutes after the last bolt/thunder was seen/heard.
- Games will resume according to the actual time of the day – missed time/games will not be made up. Scores will be recorded as they stand when game ended as long as at least 15 minutes have been played.
- Closing of the fields and cancellation of the games is at the discretion of site managers, tournament directors, and officials. Keeping everyone safe is our first concern. Refunds will not be made due to inclement weather. We expect to play the majority of games.
All players are required to roster prior to the event.
When clicking the link below you will enter the player rostering and waiver process and also check who has completed this process for your team! Follow the instructions under Online Rostering and Waivering header.
Online Roster and Waiver link is NOW OPEN!
All players will be required to self roster prior to the event. The deadline for completion of each player’s roster/waiver is October 18.
Players self-roster for this event and instructions are provided below.
• Click HERE to begin the roster process
• Look for the heading: Player Registration and Online Waiver
• Review the two options offered and select the appropriate option
• Click on graduation year or division that the player is playing in
• Select the team on which you are participating.
• Complete the required fields and submit your roster/waiver information
Completed rosters and waivers are due by October 18!
7871 Quarry Rd
Macungie, PA 18062
Tournament Rules and Regulations
All High School & Middle School divisions will be 25 minute running game time on modified field lengths. No timeouts allowed.
All divisions will play 7v7 (plus a goalie) 2 Attack, 3 Midfield, 2 Defense (holding 2 back over the mid line).
2019 US Lacrosse Rules will apply.
After each goal, games will resume with a draw.
Refs and coaches keep score. Coaches sign off on score card at end of each game.
A player or coach who is ejected for violent conduct or serious foul play (red card) may be subject to not participating in the remainder of the tournament. Ejections are determined by referees; expulsions are determined by the tournament directors.
Girls Divisions Rules:
• High School will play full checking.
• Girls 7th/8th divisions will play US lacrosse level FC (full checking) rules
• Girls 5th/6th divisions will use Level A rules (modified checking). In addition, 3 second rule for closely guarded defense will be in use with modified checking rules.
• Middle School Divisions – 4 goal differential rules not in effect.
• 8 meter free positions will be played out if foul occurs before time expires (at end of game). Player must go directly to goal, no pass and play ends with shot.
• Any player that receives a red card will be required to sit out for the next (1) game. Any player receiving 2 yellow cards will sit out for the remainder of the game.
Inclement Weather Policy
• Games will be played rain or shine.
• In case of thunder/lightning, all games will be suspended and fields will be cleared by sounding an air horn (3 long blasts).
• Games will resume 30 minutes after the last bolt/thunder was seen/heard.
• Games will resume according to the actual time of the day – missed time/games will not be made up. Scores will be recorded as they stand when game ended as long as at least 15 minutes have been played.
• Closing of the fields and cancellation of the games is at the discretion of site managers, tournament directors, and officials. Keeping everyone safe is our first concern. Refunds will not be made due to inclement weather. We expect to play the majority of games.
Play Off Procedures
Scoring System to Determine Winners
During pool play, teams will be awarded points on the following basis:
3 points = Win 1 points = Tie 0 points = Loss
**If there are any forfeits, the average goals against in actual scheduled games played will be added to the total goals against to the team that won by forfeit** Forfeits count as an automatic win for team that has not forfeited.
In the event that there are two or more teams tied in points at the end of the tournament play, the following criteria will be used to determine playoff seeding:
1. Head to Head – if no clear winner in 3 way tie, move to next criteria
2. Goals Against
4. Coin Toss
All playoff games will be one 25-minute running clock game. If tied at the end of the game, sudden victory overtime will occur for playoff games only.
No time-outs are permitted. Champion games that are tied at the end of regulation will go to 3- minute sudden victory. If teams are still tied after sudden victory, then brave heart or coin toss will determine the winner to move forward. Both coaches must agree to brave heart; otherwise a coin toss will be used.
The Haunt Partners with the 28 Days Project!
The 28 Days Project is a non-profit with a simple mission to collect feminine hygiene products and deodorant to support girls and women in need. Being an all girls club, T3 believes this is a great opportunity to take part in and support a donation drive that benefits females only.
All tournament participants are invited to support the cause. Please read the following on how to get involved:
Bring donations to The Haunt and drop them off in the 28 Days tent (near the Tournament Headquarters tent located)
Vendor Village is organized and managed by MVP Team Gear.
If you are interested in vending at The Haunt please contact, London Jones ().
HOTEL POLICY: Event management works closely with PSE to not only source the best venues, but contract with a variety of hotels to fit all accommodations. We request to work with a wide variety of lodging partners in order to also secure excellent rates for all teams.
In order to achieve this, we request that all teams book their rooms through PSE so that the hotels, cities and counties are assured that the discounts they offer are used by tournament attendees.
We work closely with our lodging partners to track team reservations and the accommodation policies as well as ensure that there are enough rooms for all teams attending the event.
To reserve hotel accommodations for The Haunt, please click HERE to be connected to the online housing form.
If you would like to make Team accommodations or need assistance with individual reservations, please contact Jaime at PSE Events at or 888-417-6446.
What if it rains during the tournament?
Game play continues in the rain as long as the weather does not interfere with player safety. If there is thunder or lightning, all play is suspended for 30 minutes. Play may resume when the storm clears. The availability of shelter from rain varies by location.
If there is continuous heavy rain, facilities may close the fields. If fields are closed in advance of a tournament’s start time, an email and text alert will be sent to all registered players. An announcement will be posted on the homepage of the tournament website.
How are tournament schedules organized?
Each tournament is divided into brackets based on level of play. Team coaches are asked in advance of the tournament to rank their team’s performance level. This ranking is then used to determine the game day schedules.
When will the tournament schedule be posted?
Tournament schedules are posted as far in advance as possible. At the latest, a tournament schedule will be posted the week of the tournament.
How do I get to the fields?
A field map will be located on each tournament’s website that will have directions and specific locations of each field. Once at the field location, fields are marked with large blue and orange flags.
Can animals be brought to the tournament?
Many facilities have strict policies regarding allowing animals on the property. It is best to contact the facility directly to obtain the most up-to-date guidelines.
Do you have medical supervision at your events?
T3 Lacrosse contracts with certified medical trainers for every tournament. The trainer tent is located near the T3 event headquarters tent and is connected to field staff via radio. Trainers are provided access to golf carts to allow for a quick response to any medical emergency.
Can a team set-up a team tent?
Yes, T3 encourages teams to bring tents and make the most of the tournament experience.
What type of footwear is recommended?
The Haunt will be played on Grass Fields.
If you have a question that is not covered here, please feel free to contact the T3 Lacrosse office at 908-766-4664.