Friday, July 6, 2018
Graduation Year 2020 Only
Saturday, July 7, 2018
Graduation Years 2020, 2021, & 2022
Sunday, July 8, 2018
Graduation Years 2021 & 2022
Top Flight 2020 and 2021 Divisions are SOLD OUT!
Limited Space Remaining for 2022 Division
To be placed on a waiting list or considered for a spot in the 2022 Division, email Kat Holley ()
- $1,300 Team Fee
- $300 Non refundable deposit required to hold spot for your team.
- $ 1,000 balance due February 1, 2018
BBL, Cobra Kai, Coppermine, CT Grizzlies, Igloo, Integrity, Lady Roc, Laxachusetts, Legacy Lacrosse LI, Liberty Lax, MESA Lacrosse, MC Elite, Monster, NEMS, Nor Easter, Philly Blast, Sound Cross, Denver Summit Lacrosse, T3 Elite, Tenacity Bay Area Elite, Rebels, Renegades
- High School divisions following guidelines for college recruiting event
- Player profile handbooks, including academic information, to be supplied to all college coaches in attendance. College coach boxes on each High School field
- All 8 fields at 1 location!!
- Certified officials and weighted brackets
- All players must be members of US Lacrosse
- Team Managers rate strength of team to optimize competitive level of pools in divisions
- Onsite parking, Indoor restrooms, onsite concessions and vendors
Top Flight Schedule
Game schedule will be posted Summer 2018
UWLX Game Schedule
The United Women’s Lacrosse League, the first women’s professional lacrosse league, has announced its schedule for the third season of UWLX action to kick off in the late spring of 2018. Games featuring the league’s four teams – the Baltimore Ride, Boston Storm, Long Island Sound, and Philadelphia Force – will be held at a series of lacrosse’s biggest summer events on a trail that begins in Maryland and will see the league’s semifinals held in the Adirondack Mountains. July 7th the league will pair its second weekend of action with a high-profile event held in New Jersey as T3 Lacrosse will host UWLX games at the Top Flight Lacrosse Tournament held in Basking Ridge.
College Coaches Register to Recruit at Top Flight
College Coach List at 2018 Top Flight
Teams Attending in 2018:
2020: Play Friday July 6th & Saturday July 7th
Cobra Kai, Coppermine, CT Grizzlies, Eagle Stix Atlanta, Integrity, Lady Roc, Laxachusetts, Legacy Lacrosse LI, Liberty Lax, MC Elite, Monster, NEMS, Nor’Easter, Philly Blast, SoundCrosse (CT), Denver Summit, T3 Elite, Tenacity Bay Area, Rebels, and Renegades Coppermine, CT Grizzlies, Eagle Stix Atlanta, Integrity, Lady Roc, Laxachusetts, Legacy Lacrosse LI, Liberty Lax, MC Elite, Monster, NEMS, Nor’Easter, Philly Blast, SoundCrosse (CT), Denver Summit, T3 Elite, Tenacity Bay Area, Rebels, and Renegades
2021: Play Saturday July 7th & Sunday July 8th
Cobra Kai, Coppermine, CT Grizzlies, Eagle Stix Atlanta, Igloo, Integrity, Lady Roc, Laxachusetts, Legacy Lacrosse LI, Liberty Lax, MC Elite, Monster, NEMS, Nor’Easter, Philly Blast, SoundCrosse (CT), Denver Summit, T3 Elite, Tenacity Bay Area, Rebels, and Renegades
2022: Play Saturday July 7th & Sunday July 8th
BBL, Cobra Kai, Integrity, Lady Roc, Laxachusetts, Legacy Lacrosse LI, Liberty Lax, MESA Lacrosse, Monster, Nor’Easter, Philly Blast, SoundCrosse (CT), T3 Elite, Rebels, Renegades, and more to come!
Top Flight is a US Lacrosse Pilot Sanctioned Event.
The US Lacrosse Sanctioning Program provides best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe and consistent event. Through the adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to providing the best possible lacrosse experience.
All tournament participants must be current US Lacrosse members in order to participate. US Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the event, please visit US Lacrosse to register.
All players are required to roster prior to the event. Online rostering and waivering is due June 1, 2018
The roster/waiver process for the Top Flight lacrosse tournament has started. The deadline for completion of each player’s roster/waiver is June 1.
Players self-roster for this event and instructions are provided below. Please have your US Lacrosse number, uniform number and educational information (GPA, Class Rank, Test Scores) available when starting the roster process.
- Click to begin the roster process.
- Look for the heading: Player Registration and Online Waiver
- Review the two options offered and select the appropriate option
- A current US Lacrosse number is required so please have this available
- Click on graduation year or division that the player is playing in
- Select the team on which you are participating.
- Complete the required fields and submit your roster/waiver information
Completed rosters and waivers are due by June 1, 2018.
2 Mountain Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
- All Divisions play 4 full field games. Showcase format, no playoffs.
- Time outs will not be permitted unless there is an injury. During an injury timeout, the clock will run.
2018 US Lacrosse Rules will apply
- High School divisions will play US Lacrosse Level FC (full checking rules)
- 8 meter free positions will be played out if foul occurs before time expires (at half or end of game). Player must go directly to goal, no pass and play ends with shot. If the 8 meter is already in play when the game horn sounds, the game is done at the time of the horn: if the ball crosses the goal line after the game horn, the ruling is NO GOAL (same ruling as USL)
- Yellow and Red cards will be in effect. Time of the card will be kept by the team coaches (honor system). Teams accumulating 4 or more cards in a game will be required to play a player down the remainder of the game
- Players who receive a red card may not be permitted to play in their next game. Contact tournament headquarters for ruling on a red card. Final decisions will be made at the discretion of tournament directors and head officials.
- A coach who is ejected for violent conduct or serious foul play (red card) may be subject to not participating in the remainder of the tournament. Ejections are determined by referees; expulsions are determined by the tournament directors.
- Coaches are permitted to call one stick check per game in the first half only.
- Alternate possession- the team listed first on the schedule receives the fist alternate possession. After the initial possession is awarded, the possession will then alternate.
High School Divisions Rules
US Lacrosse Womens Rules will be used
Players below the restraining lines on the draw may not cross the lines until possession has been established. Once clear possession has been established the official will call out “Possession!” at which time other players may cross the restraining lines. Players on the restraining lines are still permitted to move behind the restraining lines when the whistle blows, but they are not permitted to cross until they here “Possession!”
Kicking The Ball
Players are now permitted to kick the ball as part of field play on any non-shooting effort. Kicking the ball into the goal is NOT permitted.
All coaches have complete responsibility for the conduct of their players, substitutes and spectators at all times. Coaching from the sidelines (giving direction to one’s own team on points of strategy and position) is encouraged, providing:
- Each coach or substitute remains on their own half of the field between the substitution area and the restraining line.
- No coach, substitute or spectator makes derogatory remarks or gestures to the umpires, other coaches, players, substitutes, or spectators.
- No coach, substitute, or spectator uses profanity, participates in or incites any manner or disruptive behavior.
- Officials have the right to stop a game at any time and to eject a coach based on their behavior, and the behavior of fans or players.
- All ejections will be at the discretion of the tournament directors and their decision will be final
Inclement Weather Policy
We will play rain or shine. The fields are turf, so they will not close.
In case of thunder/lightning, all games will be suspended and fields will be cleared by sounding an air horn (three long blasts).
Games will resume 30 minutes after the last thunder/bolt was heard/seen.
Games will resume according to the actual time of the day – missed time/games will not be made up. Scores will be recorded as they stood when game ended as long as teams played at least 10 minutes.
Cancellation of the games is at the discretion of site managers, tournament directors and officials. Keeping everyone safe is our first concern. Partial refunds due to inclement weather are at the discretion of the tournament directors.
Vendor Village is organized and managed by MVP Team Gear.
If you are interested in vending at Best of the Beach please contact, London Jones ().
Athletic Training Provided By:
We are not a stay to play tournament. All hotels are recommendations only for your convenience!
Friday, July 6 – 2020 Grad Year plays
Saturday, July 7, 2018 – 2020, 2021, & 2022 Grad Years play
Sunday, July 8, 2018 – 2021 & 2022 Grad Years play
You may book your rooms online through our travel agent, HBC Event Services.
More hotel options will be added regularly!
If you have specific requests or have questions regarding the hotel reservation process,
Please contact Sarah Stultz, HBC Event Services at or 505-908-3429
What if it rains during the tournament?
Game play continues in the rain as long as the weather does not interfere with player safety. If there is thunder or lightning, all play is suspended for 30 minutes. Play may resume when the storm clears. The availability of shelter from rain varies by location.
If there is continuous heavy rain, facilities may close the fields. If fields are closed in advance of a tournament’s start time, an email and text alert will be sent to all registered players. An announcement will be posted on the homepage of the tournament website.
How are tournament schedules organized?
Each tournament is divided into brackets based on level of play. Team coaches are asked in advance of the tournament to rank their team’s performance level. This ranking is then used to determine the game day schedules.
When will the tournament schedule be posted?
Tournament schedules are posted as far in advance as possible. At the latest, a tournament schedule will be posted the week of the tournament.
How do I get to the fields?
A field map will be located on each tournament’s website that will have directions and specific locations of each field. Once at the field location, fields are marked with large blue and orange flags.
Can animals be brought to the tournament?
Many facilities have strict policies regarding allowing animals on the property.
Do you have medical supervision at your events?
T3 Lacrosse contracts with certified medical trainers for every tournament. The trainer tent is located near the T3 event headquarters tent and is connected to field staff via radio. Trainers are provided access to golf carts to allow for a quick response to any medical emergency.
Can a team set-up a team tent?
Yes, T3 encourages teams to bring tents and make the most of the tournament experience.
What type of footwear is recommended?
Mountain Park has turf and grass fields so footwear appropriate for turf and grass is recommended.
What activities are close to Basking Ridge?
Below is a list of activities you can enjoy outside of tournament hours
Information Coming Soon!
If you have a question that is not covered here, please feel free to contact the T3 Lacrosse office at 908-766-4664.