All players are required to roster prior to the event. Online rostering and waivering will be due June 1, 2019Players self-roster for this event and instructions are provided below. Please have your US Lacrosse number, uniform number and educational information (GPA, Class Rank, Test Scores) available when starting the roster process.
- Click here to begin the roster process.(https://t3.teamsportsinfo.com/t3-topflight-2019)
- Look for the heading: Player Registration and Online Waiver
- Review the two options offered and select the appropriate option
- Click on graduation year or division that the player is playing in
- Select the team on which you are participating.
- Complete the required fields and submit your roster/waiver information
Dates of Play:
Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7 – 2021, 2022 Grad Year plays
Please note the days of game play when making your reservations.
Saturday, July 6, 2019
Graduation Years 2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024
Sunday, July 7, 2019
Graduation Years 2021 & 2022
Travel Teams USA has reserved a small block of rooms for T3 families who want to stay closer to the event location at the following hotel:
Comfort Inn and Suites Somerset
255 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, NJ 08873
Outdoor Pool Complimentary breakfast.
To reserve a room at this hotel, CLICK HERE
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Kelly Gawronski at Travel Team USA, 585-347-4915 or .