All players are required to roster prior to the event. Online rostering and waivering will be due June 1, 2019Players self-roster for this event and instructions are provided below. Please have your US Lacrosse number, uniform number and educational information (GPA, Class Rank, Test Scores) available when starting the roster process.
- Click here to begin the roster process.(https://t3.teamsportsinfo.com/t3-topflight-2019)
- Look for the heading: Player Registration and Online Waiver
- Review the two options offered and select the appropriate option
- Click on graduation year or division that the player is playing in
- Select the team on which you are participating.
- Complete the required fields and submit your roster/waiver information
Please note the days of game play when making your reservations.
Friday, July 5, 2019
Graduation Year 2023 and 2024 Only
Saturday, July 6, 2019
Graduation Years 2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024
HOTEL POLICY: Event management works closely with PSE to not only source the best venues, but contract with a variety of hotels to fit all accommodations. We request to work with a wide variety of lodging partners in order to also secure excellent rates for all teams.
In order to achieve this, we request that all teams book their rooms through PSE so that the hotels, cities and counties are assured that the discounts they offer are used by tournament attendees.
We work closely with our lodging partners to track team reservations and the accommodation policies as well as ensure that there are enough rooms for all teams attending the event.
To reserve your Top Flight hotel accommodations, please click HERE to be connected to the online housing form.
If you would like to make Team accommodations or need assistance with individual reservations, please contact Jaime at PSE Events at or 888-417-6446.