Monday June 22 - Thursday June 25
Prek - 2nd: 9:00 am - 11:00 am & 3rd-9th: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Basking Ridge Area
PreK - 2nd: $120 & 3rd-9th: $240
T3 camps are designed to foster a love of the game with a concentration on skills, drills and increased game IQ.
Players enjoy our camps as they are able to really focus on elevating their game while having fun! Camps are appropriate for beginners as well as experienced players and are grouped accordingly.Our camp coaches, a majority of which are T3 Elite Team Coaches and T3 Alumni (Many from top NCAA colleges, provide age/skill level appropriate instruction as well as bring a high level of energy to each day of camp. As your player progresses, so does her level of confidence! Our camps include daily themes, creative teaching and fun games with daily gear and equipment give-a-ways! Campers also receive a T3 Pinnie/T-Shirt. Open to players from all towns.
What To Expect At T3 Summer Camp:
- Players arrive by 9am
- Coaches address players and head to fields
- Players are divided into smaller groups
- Individual and team competitions (winners receive prizes)
- Half field and team instruction
- Full field games if applicable
- Water Breaks are given throughout the day to players.
- Lunch/Snack Break (lunch will not be provided by T3 Lacrosse)